Whiskey and Beer BBQ Chicken Sliders…
Love cooking with booze
Whiskey and Beer BBQ Chicken Sliders
- cup barbecue sauce
- can (12 oz) beer
- tablespoons whiskey
- teaspoon seasoned salt
- teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- teaspoon ground mustard
- to 2 teaspoons Buffalo wing sauce or other hot sauce
- deli rotisserie chicken (unflavored), skin and bones removed, shredded (about 4 cups)
- slider buns, split
- pimiento-stuffed green olives, if desired
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat sauce ingredients to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent scorching.
- In medium microwavable bowl, place chicken; cover. Microwave on High 4 to 5 minutes or until hot. Add sauce to chicken, stir to coat.
- Place about ⅓ cup chicken mixture on bottom of each slider bun; top with bun top. Garnish each sandwich with green olive.