- 1/2 cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- For the salmon, preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine panko and walnuts; set aside.
- Place salmon fillets in a large baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; drizzle with lemon juice. Sprinkle panko mixture on the top of the fillets, pressing to coat. Place in oven and bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/