Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels…
Great November appetizer
Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- tablespoons cranberry chutney (from 9.4-oz jar) or whole berry cranberry sauce (from 16-oz can)
- slices (about 5 oz) thinly sliced turkey breast
- cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Spread cranberry chutney on top of rectangle, within ¼ inch of edges. Arrange sliced turkey evenly over cranberry chutney. Sprinkle shredded cheese over sliced turkey.
- Starting with longest side, roll up; pinch long side to seal. With serrated knife, cut into 24 slices. Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Serve warm.