- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 can diced green chiles
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives (or one green onion, sliced)
- 6 slices of ham
- 6 flour tortillas
- Set cream cheese out on kitchen counter for 30 mins. or so to allow it to soften. Meanwhile, drain black olives and give them a rough chop. Slice green onions or chop chives (both are tasty so use what you like best). Place green onions (or chives), roughly chopped black olives, and canned green chiles into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add your cream cheese to the green onion, olive and green chile mixture. Work the cream cheese into the mixture with a wooden spoon. Mix until the cream cheese is completely combined.
- Now for the roll-ups. Using a spatula, spread 1/6th of the mixture evenly on top of a flour tortilla and place a piece of ham on top. Roll up your tortilla. Slice tortillas.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/