- 18 ounces (2 1/4 cups) naturally sweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 6 ounces Yellow Chartreuse, chilled
- 6 (12-ounce) bottles amber ale, such as Fat Tire, chilled
- Place the pineapple juice and Chartreuse in a 3-quart container or punch bowl and stir to combine. Add the beer and gently stir to combine.
- If you’re bringing this punch to a tailgate or party, mix the pineapple juice and Chartreuse beforehand and keep chilled. Add the cold beer when ready to serve.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/