Spicy Buffalo Wings…
Spicy Buffalo Wings
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 5 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (48-ounce) package frozen chicken wing drummies, thawed
- ¾ cup hot sauce
- ¼ cup Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon spicy seasoned salt
- Combine all sauce ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place thawed chicken wings into ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Drain.
- Combine hot sauce, butter and seasoned salt in small bowl. Pour mixture over hot chicken; stir to coat. Continue baking for 40 to 45 minutes, spooning hot sauce mixture over chicken every 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- To serve, place chicken onto serving platter. Serve with blue cheese sauce and celery sticks.