Southwestern Bacon & Eggs Pizza
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 pkg. (2.52 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Thick Cut Bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- WHISK eggs, milk and onions until blended; pour into medium nonstick skillet. Cook on medium heat 5 min. or until egg mixture is set but still moist, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- PLACE crust on baking sheet; spread with salsa. Cover with 1/2 cup cheese, 2/3 of the bacon and egg mixture; top with remaining bacon and cheese.
- BAKE 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/