- 5 Mission® soft taco size flour tortillas
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 12 whole cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 jar (about 10 ounces) chocolate sauce (about 1¼ cups), warmed
- Heat the oven to 350° F. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Pour the butter into a shallow bowl. Place the graham cracker crumbs onto a plate.
- Dip the tortilla wedges into the butter. Coat with the graham cracker crumbs. Place the tortilla wedges onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown, turning the tortilla wedges over once halfway through the bake time.
- Place the tortilla wedges onto a platter. Top with the marshmallows. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce.