- 1 chocolate ice cream
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate instant malted milk powder
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1. In a blender place half of the ice cream, 1/3 cup of the milk, the malted milk powder, and peanut butter. Cover; blend until smooth, stopping and scraping down sides, if necessary.
- 2. Spoon in remaining ice cream; blend until smooth. If necessary, add additional milk until malts are desired consistency.
- 3. Spoon into 4 glasses. If desired, top with marshmallow creme, chopped peanuts, miniature sandwich cookies, and/or miniature marshmallows.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/