Red Chile–Guava Margarita
- 2 1/2 cups Chile-Infused Tequila
- 1 1/2 cups Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 cups guava nectar
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
- 10 lime wedges
- Salt, for rimming the glasses
- 10 small red chiles, for garnish (optional)
- Combine tequila, Triple Sec, guava nectar, orange juice, and lime juice in a pitcher and reserve in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To serve, rim a rocks glass with salt by rubbing a lime wedge around the outside and then dipping the glass in salt. Fill the glass with ice, add the margarita mixture, and garnish with a skewered chile pepper (if using).
- Be sure you make it a couple of days in advance to get that spicy kick this cocktail deserves.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/