Pumpkin-Chocolate Chunk Cookies…
Unique twist on an old favorite.
Pumpkin-Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup butter or margarine, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- MIX flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, sugars and pumpkin spice in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg, pumpkin and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- DROP by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 13 min. or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.