Pull-Apart Bacon Bread…
You had me at BACON
Pull-Apart Bacon Bread
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Farmland® Hickory Smoked Bacon - Classic Cut
- 3 (7.5-oz.) cans) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- ½ cup margarine melted
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup (2 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup chopped green bell pepper(s)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook bacon until crisp. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place oil in skillet; heat over medium-high heat until oil is warm. Add green pepper and onion; saute until vegetables are tender.
- Cut biscuits in fourths and place in large mixing bowl. Add sauteed vegetables, crisp bacon, margarine and cheese; toss until thoroughly mixed.
- Place in 10-inch tube pan coated with vegetable cooking spray. Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes. Immediately invert onto large serving plate. Serve warm.