- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups Prego® Chunky Garden Mushroom Supreme Italian Sauce with Baby Portobello or Prego® Chunky Garden Mushroom & Green Pepper Italian Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed according to package directions
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk.
- Stir the Italian sauce, cheese and pepperoni in a medium bowl.
- Unfold the pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into a 12-inch square and cut each into 4 (6-inch) squares. Place about ½ cup pepperoni mixture in the center of each square. Brush the edges of the squares with the egg mixture. Fold the squares in half over the filling to form triangles. Crimp the edges with a fork to seal. Place on 2 baking sheets. Brush the pastries with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.