Peppermint Pattie Pudding…
Peppermint Pattie Pudding
- 8 YORK Sugar Free Peppermint Patties
- 1 package (4-serving size) sugar free vanilla cook and serve reduced calorie pudding and pie filling
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa or HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 cups lowfat 2% or 1% milk
- Frozen reduced fat whipped topping, thawed (optional)
- Additional YORK Sugar Free Peppermint Patties, for garnish (optional)
- Remove wrappers from peppermint patties; cut into pieces.
- Stir together pudding mix and cocoa in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in milk; cook according to package directions. Stir in chopped peppermint patties; stir until melted and mixture is smooth. Divide evenly into 4 parfait glasses. Press plastic wrap directly onto pudding surface.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Garnish with whipped topping and peppermint pattie pieces, if desired. 4 servings.