Peanut Butter & Apple Squares
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 2 medium Red or Golden Delicious apples, cut into thin slices
- 1 Stir the peanut butter, cream cheese and honey in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- 2 Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture on each of 4 bread slices. Top each with 1/4 of the apple slices and 1 remaining bread slice. Cut each sandwich into 4 squares.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/