Mozzarella Pepperoni Bread Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut loaf of bread in half widthwise; cut into 1-in. slices, leaving
- slices attached at bottom. Brush butter on both sides of each slice.
- Arrange pepperoni between slices; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-15
- minutes or until cheese is melted.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/