- can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- cup shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- refrigerated or frozen cooked beef meatballs, thawed
- cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- cup finely crushed seasoned croutons
- large appetizer picks or lollipop sticks, if desired
- cups tomato pasta sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Split each biscuit to make 10 rounds. Press out each biscuit half to form 3-inch round.
- Sprinkle each biscuit round with cheese to within ½ inch of edge. Top each with meatball. Bring up sides of dough over meatball; pinch edges to seal. Brush rounded tops and sides of dough with butter; coat with croutons. Place, seam side down, on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place appetizer pick in each biscuit-wrapped meatball to form meatball pop. Serve with warm pasta sauce for dipping.