Java-Glazed Cinnamon Rolls…
Now that’s a breakfast
Java-Glazed Cinnamon Rolls
- can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (5 rolls)
- tablespoons milk
- teaspoon instant coffee granules or crystals
- cup Hershey’s® premier white baking chips
- cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch round cake pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Place cinnamon rolls in pan; reserve icing. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave 1 tablespoon of the milk uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until hot; stir in coffee granules until completely dissolved. Stir in reserved icing. Microwave uncovered on High 25 seconds. Stir in baking chips and remaining 1 tablespoon milk. Microwave 25 seconds longer; stir until chips are completely melted. (Microwave in additional 10-second increments, if necessary, until chips are melted.)
- Stir pecans into icing mixture. Pour over rolls. Serve warm.