Hot Fudge Brownie…
Look at that
Hot Fudge Brownie
- boxes (19.5 oz each) Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- cup strong brewed coffee (room temperature)
- LAND O LAKES® Eggs
- cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- can (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- jar (11.75 oz) hot fudge ice cream topping
- container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In large bowl, stir together brownie mixes, butter, coffee, eggs and pecans until well blended. Pour into pan.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat milk and fudge topping over medium-low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until hot (mixture must be hot). Cool brownies 5 minutes; poke several times with long-tined fork, wiping fork with paper towel if necessary. Pour hot fudge mixture over brownies. Cool 35 minutes before serving. Serve warm with whipped topping.