Heavenly Sweet Potatoes…
Love the marshmallows on top
Heavenly Sweet Potatoes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 can (40 ounces) cut sweet potatoes in heavy syrup, drained
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¾ cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 1½-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Put the potatoes, cinnamon and ginger in an electric mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed until almost smooth. Add the broth and beat until potatoes are fluffy. Spoon the potato mixture in the prepared dish. Top with the marshmallows.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and marshmallows are golden brown