Half Time Potato Skins…
Half Time Potato Skins
- 6 baking potatoes, baked or microwaved
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- 9 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 to 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out centers, leaving ¼-inch thick shells (reserve centers for another use). Place shells, cut side up, on a baking sheet; spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and crisp. Divide cheese evenly between potatoes; broil until cheese is bubbly and melted, about 2 minutes. Top each potato shell with a dollop of sour cream, bacon bits, and green onion slices.