- 2 packages crescent rolls, 8 count
- 1 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss or provolone cheese, cut in 16 equal sized pieces
- optional: Horseradish Sauce
- optional: Au Jus for dipping
- Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
- Spread a small dab of horseradish on each crescent, then place a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese on each crescent.
- Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/