Easy appetizer that’s sure to be a hit
- box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- package (4.3 oz) cooked real bacon pieces (about 1 cup)
- cup whipped cream cheese spread (from 8-oz container)
- can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- cup salsa
- Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll pie crusts on work surface. Using 2¼-inch round cookie cutter, cut 12 rounds from each crust. Gently press 1 round in bottom and up sides of each of 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups.
- Spoon about ½ teaspoon bacon into each pie crust-lined cup. In small bowl, mix cream cheese and chiles until blended. Spoon 1 teaspoon cheese mixture into each cup. Spoon remaining bacon evenly on top of cheese mixture in each cup.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Top each with ½ teaspoon salsa. Serve warm or cool.