Chocolate Mallow Swirl Pie…
Chocolate Mallow Swirl Pie
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.)cold whipping cream
- 1 extra serving-size packaged graham cracker crumb crust (9 oz.)
- Stir together marshmallows and milk in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Refrigerate until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Stir together sugar, cocoa, water and butter in small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Refrigerate until cool.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy in large bowl. Stir marshmallow mixture until well blended; beat into cream cheese mixture. Remove 1-1/2 cups mixture; set aside. Add cocoa mixture to remaining cheese mixture; beat well.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff in small bowl; add 1 cup to vanilla filling. Fold remaining whipped cream into chocolate filling. Alternately spoon fillings into crust; with metal spatula or knife, swirl for marbled effect. Refrigerate about 6 hours or until set. 8 servings.