Chili With A Kick…
Great Tailgate Recipe.
Chili With A Kick
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes in purée
- 1 (15 to 19 oz.) can red kidney beans, undrained
- ¼ cup FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S® REDHOT® Kickin' BBQ Sauce
- 2 (1¼ oz.) packages chili seasoning mix
- COOK beef in large nonstick pot until browned. Add onion; cook 3 minutes. Drain.
- STIR in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling. Stir often.
- SIMMER, partially covered, 15 min. until flavors are blended; stirring often. Garnish as desired.