- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) spaghetti, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- 1 Place the chicken in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top the chicken with the sauce. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 2 Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the spaghetti.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/