Chicken Corn Chowder…
Tasty soup warms you up on a cool day.
Chicken Corn Chowder
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 soup can milk
- ½ cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 can (about 8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onion
- Heat the soup, milk, picante sauce, corn, chicken and bacon in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and onion. Drizzle each serving with additional picante sauce.