Cherry Pie Cups…
Who doesn’t like cherry pie??
Cherry Pie Cups
- box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 425°F. Remove crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. With 3½- or 4-inch round cutter, cut 6 rounds from each crust; discard scraps.
- Fit rounds into 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing in gently. Spoon about 2 tablespoons pie filling into each crust-lined cup.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is bubbly.