Cheesy Pretzel Knots…
Yea, there’s bacon in the middle
Cheesy Pretzel Knots
- can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- block (8 oz) Cheddar cheese, cut into 10 to 15 cubes
- oz bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- tablespoon olive oil or reserved bacon drippings
- tablespoon coarse sea salt
- Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa and/or queso dip, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll dough onto cutting board. Cut out 10 to 15 (5x3-inch) strips. Place 1 cheese cube in center of each strip; sprinkle each with bacon. Wrap dough around cheese and bacon to resemble knot; pinch dough to seal tightly. Place on cookie sheet. Brush each knot with olive oil. Sprinkle tops with salt for a pretzel flavor.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve warm and gooey with salsa for dipping.