Cheesy Barbecue Beef Rigatoni
- cups uncooked rigatoni or ziti pasta (9 oz)
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- cup barbecue sauce*
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook beef and green onions over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in pasta, cooking sauce and barbecue sauce. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/