Buffalo Chicken Puffs…
Buffalo Chicken Puffs
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 package (about 25 ounces) frozen fully-cooked Buffalo-style breaded chicken strips
- ¾ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Celery sticks
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14x12-inch rectangle. Cut into 3 (14x4-inch) strips. Cut each strip in half to make 6 (7x4-inch) pieces. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- Cut the chicken strips into 3-inch pieces. Place 1 chicken piece on each pastry strip. Fold the short sides of the pastry to the center over the chicken and roll up like a jelly roll. Press the ends to seal. Place the filled pastries, seam-side down, onto the baking sheet. Reserve the remaining chicken for another use.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Serve the pastries with the dressing and celery.