This one works any time of day.
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Multi-Grain Dinner Rolls, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 8 fresh strawberries, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ⅓ cup vanilla yogurt
- Keep the oven at 400°F. Remove the rolls from the baking sheet and let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut each roll in half. Place the rolls, cut-side up, onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the rolls are lightly toasted. Drizzle 1 tablespoon honey over the roll halves.
- Stir 1 tablespoon orange juice and the mint in a small bowl. Add the strawberries and blueberries and toss to coat. Divide the berry mixture among the rolls.
- Stir the yogurt, remaining honey and remaining orange juice in a small bowl. Spoon the yogurt mixture over the berry mixture. Serve immediately.