Done in 20 minutes
- cup butter or margarine
- large stalks celery (with leaves), chopped (1½ cups)
- large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- cups soft bread cubes (about 15 slices bread)
- teaspoons chopped fresh or ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon ground sage
- teaspoon pepper
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook celery and onion in butter, stirring occasionally, until tender; remove from heat.
- In large bowl, toss celery mixture and remaining ingredients. Use to stuff one 10- to 12-pound turkey.