Bold & Spicy Meatloaf…
Don’t let your meatloaf
Bold & Spicy Meatloaf
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup dry Italian-style bread crumbs
- ½ cup chopped green peppers
- 6 Tbsp. A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce, divided
- Mix all ingredients except 2 Tbsp. A.1.
- Press into 8x4-inch loaf pan; drizzle with remaining A.1.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until done (160ºF). Let stand 10 min. before slicing.
- Serving Suggestion
- Serve with a small cooked sweet potato and hot steamed green beans or broccoli.
- Keeping it Safe
- To thaw frozen ground beef safely, keep meat wrapped and thaw on bottom shelf of refrigerator, not on the countertop.