Beef Macaroni and Cheese…
Change up this favorite
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup dry elbow macaroni
- 1-1/2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- (Optional) light sour cream
- Brown meat and onion over medium-high heat in skillet; drain. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Add undrained tomatoes and 1 cup water; bring to boil.
- Stir in dry macaroni. Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in cheese. Garnish with light sour cream, if desired.