- 1 medium banana, halved
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) creme de banana liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) spiced rum
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- Freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- 1. Cut up half of the banana and place in a blender. Slice the remaining half into 8 slices; set aside. Add creme de banana liqueur, rum, whipping cream, and 1 tablespoon of the ice cream topping to blender. Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until smooth.
- 2. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon ice cream topping onto the insides of eight 2- to 3-ounce glasses. Pour banana mixture into glasses. If desired, sprinkle with freshly grated nutmeg. Garnish each glass with a banana slice. Makes 8 (1-1/2-ounce) servings.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/