Apricot-Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 (1 pound total) 1/2-inch-thick pork chops
- 1/4 cup diced shallots
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup sherry wine or dry white wine
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 dried apricot halves, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley (optional)
- MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Transfer to serving plate; keep warm.
- ADD shallots to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in nectar, sherry, maple syrup and bouillon. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring frequently, until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat; pour sauce over pork. Sprinkle with apricots and parsley.
Guru's Man Cave http://gurusmancave.com/